This role is for our Our Family Without Borders(opens in a new tab), where we believe that our living environment significantly impacts our growth, learning, and well-being. Our co-living space is more than just a place to stay—it's a community of like-minded individuals on a shared journey of personal and professional development.
We are seeking a dedicated House Manager to maintain The Creator's Retreat in Osaka, Japan(opens in a new tab) as a sanctuary where tenants can thrive. The best fit for this role will be a creative that is excited to play a crucial role in ensuring a harmonious, well-managed living and co-working environment. Compensation is variable, with bonuses for maintaining tenant occupancy and happiness.
- Tenant Engagement: Organize regular house events, workshops, or community-building activities to foster a vibrant, collaborative atmosphere.
- Maintenance Coordination: Act as the liaison between tenants and contractors to facilitate repairs, maintenance, and improvements.
- Tenant Support: Serve as the first point of contact for tenants for any issues, concerns, or suggestions, ensuring a high level of satisfaction and seamless living experience.
- House Operations: Oversee daily operations, including security, cleanliness, and supply inventory, coordinating with cleaning services and supply vendors as needed.
- Contract Management: Assist in drafting and managing contracts, including tenant agreements, vendor contracts, and maintenance schedules.
- Financial Oversight: Manage budgets related to house maintenance, tenant activities, and other operational expenses.
- Conflict Resolution: Address and resolve any interpersonal issues or disputes within the house promptly and diplomatically.
- Safety Measures: Implement and maintain safety protocols, ensuring compliance with local regulations and tenant well-being.
- Community Outreach and Marketing: Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract potential tenants, including creating engaging social media content, newsletters, and partnerships with local businesses or organizations to elevate the house's profile.
- Experience in facility management, hospitality, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
- Financial literacy for budgeting and basic accounting tasks.
- Knowledge of local regulations related to property management and co-living spaces.
- Tech-savvy, comfortable using property management software and tools.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift focus as needed.
Send the following to email@example.com(opens in a new tab)
Subject: House Manager Application - [Your Full Name]
Attachment: Your CV in PDF format with the file name in this format: "[Your Full Name] CV.pdf"
In your email, please include the following information:
- Why you want to join us
- Your experience in managing properties or similar roles
- How you can add value to our co-living space
- How many hours can you commit each week
- Your expected compensation