Skip to main content

About The Foundation

  • Co-x3 stands for co-creation, collaboration, and community.
  • We're an inclusive family of like-minded forward thinkers from 150+ countries that want to effect positive change in the world.

Page Last Updated: January 22, 2024

What Does The Co-x3 Family Foundation Do?



We share personalized content to help you understand how to navigate your challenges and showcase real world examples with expert commentary.



We develop tools and systems that convert fundamental principles into practical, actionable steps that integrate seamlessly into your life.



The best way to be successful is to surround yourself with people who have already done the things that you want to do and are excited to share how.


Contribute To The Family

We've created fun, engaging ways for our community to engage in meaningful one-off or occasional contributions to support our programs.


Collaboration Opportunities

We enable our community to make use of their skills and commit regular time towards supporting programs that have benefited their growth journeys.


Co-Create New Programs

We support the development of new programs by providing resources and support to creators who want to build solutions for the community.

How Did Our Foundation Start?

We have humble origins that stemmed from a desire to help ourselves, family, friends, and community find meaning and live better lives. We started a grassroots community, to a organizing as a sustainable non-profit, to creating a global movement. We are bringing multiplayer to personal development.

Building A Community (2019-2021)

Our founder, Conrad, started by sharing his first video on YouTube sharing how he gamified his life(opens in a new tab) to make work fun. He did so with the goal to share actionable learnings from his life experiences with as many people as possible, and bring together people who are equally passionate about productivity, learning, and growth to co-create and collaborate on tools to help turn knowledge into action.

You are the average of your 5 closest friends. The best way to be successful in your domain is to surround yourself with people who have already done the things that you want to do and are excited to share their way with you. For this effect, we've built an inclusive community of like-minded forward thinkers(opens in a new tab) to help our family of givers on their journey to live better lives.

Constructing A Foundation (2022-2023)

As our community grew, we realized the best way to help as many people as possible is by organizing as a 501(c)(3) non-profit focused on creating value and making positive impact. As such, we guarantee that 80% of our programs remain free of charge, ensuring accessibility and inclusivity. For the remaining 20%, we adopt a fair pricing model, covering only essential costs. This approach not only ensures our self-sufficiency but also encourages valuable feedback, fostering continuous improvement.

To achieve our ambitious targets, we've set up a growth fund - drawing support from governments, foundations, institutions, and individuals who resonate with our mission and vision. Contributions to this fund fuel research and development of new programs, strategic growth hires, and expands our outreach.

Scaling A Global Movement (2024+)

Through rigorous research and development, we've gained profound understanding into the experiences and motivations of individuals at different stages of personal development, which we call Better Life Framework - a framework categorizing the nine unique perspectives we all navigate throughout our lives. Our framework deepens your self-awareness and understanding of the world and offers a personalized approach to personal development. With this comprehensive approach, we look to make a positive impact on billion lives in the next decade.

Additionally, we believe that this framework will have a significant impact on educators to teach students how to understand themselves at a younger age, and enable leaders to foster nurturing, productive work environments where team members feel understood and valued.

Custom Apps
Mission Board
Custom Apps
Mission Board
Better Life Framework

Co-x3 Family Foundation 2035 Targets

People Reached
Users & Downloads
Community Members

Quiz Time


Was this page helpful?

Website last updated: March 4, 2024
(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)(opens in a new tab)More

Understand Yourself

  • Our Philosophies
  • The Better Life Framework
  • The 4A Model Of Understanding
  • The Evolution Of Wants
  • Test Your Understanding

About Us

  • Change The World
  • Contribute To The Family
  • Collaboration Opportunities
  • Co-Create New Programs
  • Life At Co-x3
  • About The Foundation